2018 Second-Hand Book Sale
The Second-Hand Book Sale will take place on Monday 10 December,
5pm to 7.30pm. You are able to purchase books either by completing a pre-purchase online order or by attending sale night. Pre-purchasing is encouraged and orders are processed in date order. Second hand books are for sale at 65% of the cost of a new book while damaged books may also be available for 35% to 50% of the price. Click on the documents below to see which books are eligible for purchase/sale:
YEAR 7 AND 8 BOOKS.pdf YEAR 9 AND 10 BOOKS.pdf YEAR 11 AND 12 BOOKS.pdf
1. Complete the online order form below. Please note there is a $5.00 processing cost per order. The deadline for orders is midnight, Sunday 2 December. No late changes to orders can be accepted.
2. On Monday 10 December, collect your books from the Library between 5pm -7.30pm, from the express line. Please check the books you receive.
1. Please check your books carefully as some titles and editions have changed for 2019. Complete the online order form below. The deadline for orders is midnight, Sunday 2 December. No late changes to orders can be accepted.
2. Hand in your books to the General Office between Monday 3 December to Wednesday 5 December. (VCE students may hand in their books from Wednesday 7 November). Ensure they are in a plastic bag marked with the Seller's Name.
3. On Tuesday 11 December check the Unsold Books list on Compass. Collect any unsold books by Friday 14 December. Money from the sale of your books will be deposited in your bank account in January.